- To provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment.
- To deliver high standards of teaching and learning.
- To offer education provided by innovative, reflective and forward-thinking professionals.
- To develop critical thinkers, who make links in their learning and play.
- To provide a highly innovative, motivating curriculum which maximises each child’s true potential.
- To develop intrinsically motivated children who are inquisitive about their learning.
- To grow independent, confident and resilient learners.
- To nurture self-belief, ambition and self-worth.
- To inspire and equip children who are excited for their future and prepared for a fast-changing society.
- To equip children with the skills and awareness to keep themselves and others safe in society and online.
- To nurture an inclusive community where everyone is valued and differences are celebrated.
- To promote mutual respect and acceptance of others.
- To provide opportunities for children to share and celebrate their own interests and talents.
- To promote healthy life choices that support social, emotional and mental well-being.
- To encourage children to follow their dreams and be happy.
Our values are known as the BIG 5 and they permeate throughout everything that we do:
Choose to be Positive
Understand your IMPACT
Take Personal Responsibility
Set yourself some HUGE goals